Anyone wishing to engage audiences with science and technology is warmly invited to join the NSW Inspiring Australia Stakeholder Briefing via livestream on Thursday 26 November from 4.00pm. Review our 2020 STEM engagement efforts in New South Wales in light of COVID-19 restrictions and look to the year ahead.
Participate in discussions about what we’ve learned from delivering the 2020 National Science Week campaign online, how virtual engagement can extend the reach of our programs and how we can continue to deliver COVID-safe, face to face and hybrid science engagement experiences in future.
Guest speakers include:
- Jackie Randles – NSW National Science Week campaign overview
- Yvette Pratt – Sydney Science Trail
- A/Prof Alice Motion – Live from the Lab and evaluation
- Phoebe Cowdery and Dr Jordan Bailey – Plant X
- A/Prof Michael Kasumovic – #BatteryLow
- Heather Catchpole – Virtual Excursions training program.
See their events and other National Science week virtual highlights here
Have your say on what you believe should be the directions that Inspiring Australia NSW could take to connect science, technology and innovation to the broader community.
To receive the Zoom link, please register to attend
Please note that registration is essential. You are welcome to pass on this invitation to anyone whom you think would be interested to attend.