The Inspiring Australia framework was developed to create a broad strategy for working together on improving science engagement in Australia. It operates on many levels to ensure that all those working in science, technology, engineering and maths can ensure widespread appreciation of the value and importance of our work to Australia’s future.
A number of Expert Working Groups have been created to make recommendations on specific areas of science engagement in Australia. After gathering the experts, consulting broadly and developing draft reports for public consultation, the Expert Working Groups have now delivered their final reports with key recommendations across the following areas:
- Science and the Media: From Ideas to Action
- Developing an Evidence Base for Science Engagement
- Science Engagement and Tropical Australia: Building a Prosperous and Sustainable Future for the North
- Marine Science: A Story for Australia
- Inspiration from the Deserts
- Indigenous Engagement with Science: Towards Deeper Understandings
Inspiring Australia encourages you to read these reports, align your activities with these recommendations and, where possible, act on them to support a common and collaborative way forward.