Successfully obtaining funds for any organisation requires knowledge and creativity. Access to Funding is a workshop delivering specialist knowledge to help arts organisations raise the funds they need to develop ideas and projects. Inspiring Australia will be represented alongside arts administrators at the workshop planned for Nowra on Monday 16 April 2018.
All arts practitioners and organisations in the Shoalhaven region are encouraged to join this workshop that will provide a chance to talk about projects face to face with funding representatives.
You’ll hear what makes a standout grant application, obtain useful hints on writing winning funding submissions and tips on what to avoid.
- Myf Thompson, Curator, Old Courthouse Museum, Batemans Bay
- Jordan Cavanough, Museums & Galleries of NSW
- Fran D’Castro, Community Heritage Grant Program, National Library of Australia
- Jackie Randles, Inspiring Australia (NSW)
- Sam Wild, Senior Manager of Sector Investment at Create NSW Cultural Infrastructure Program Management Office.
When: Monday 16 April 2018, 9.30am – 3.30pm
Where: Shoalhaven Regional Gallery, 12 Berry St, Nowra
Cost: $75 full / $50 concession / $120 x 3 volunteer museum registrations
Registration includes morning tea and lunch.
The Access to Funding workshop is presented by Museums and Galleries of NSW.