For those who were not able to join us for the June 2023 Inspiring NSW Stakeholder Briefing please review the video recording below.
Launch of the Our Place, Our Species report – from 4:32
2023 National Science Week briefing – from 43:15
Our Place, Our Species
Discover how NSW Regional Science Hubs in the Sapphire Coast, Central West, Paterson Allyn Williams and Northern Rivers regions successfully engaged their communities with creative projects examining the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of species and habitat preservation, exploring biodiversity issues through science, art and First Nations knowledge.
The project report documents four outstanding regional projects that have created new and exciting cross-sector relationships and provides demonstration models for best practice community, youth and First Nations engagement. We encourage you to learn from these projects and adopt similar approaches in your community.
- Jackie Randles, Project Lead
- Mitch King, Karenza Ebejer and Mykaela Baillie, Lismore Quad
- Jane Richens, Tabbil Forest
- Phoebe Cowdery, the Corridor Project
- Scott Baker, Atlas of Life in the Coastal Wilderness and Bioluminescence Project
- Emma Barnes, report author
2023 National Science Week
We discussed :
- Highlights of the 2023 program
- Key dates
- Resources and support available from Inspiring Australia